Saturday, December 6, 2008

film noir

For the most part, I enjoyed the film noir unit. I liked the movies we watched-double Indemnity, Memento, and Kiss Me Deadly-although Kiss Me Deadly was a little strange. My favorite was Memento. I liked it because it wasn't like any other movie I have seen because it was in reverse. My conclusion at the end was that Leonard had already killed John G. and Teddy was right. Although Teddy was the "bad guy", I think he was very convincing at the end and I kind of believe him and he's not so bad. I also thought double Indemnity wasn't too bad, but it was boring in some parts. Kiss Me Deadly was very strange and too hard to follow.

6 comments:

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt said...

I agree with your opinion that Memento was the best film but I thought that Kiss Me Deadly was much more compelling than Double Indemnity

Jacob E said...

So Double Indemnity was sweet? I think im going to go see it now because my class didnt watch that movie. Thanks to your extensively great blogging skillz i am persuaded to see it.

Sadik said...

I agree with you that Memento was the best film that we watched out of the three. but i didn't like Kiss Me Deadly, and Double Indemnity was little bit good.

Allie said...

Andy well done! I enjoyed memento too and I'm glad you agree with my thoughts on Teddy being the "bad guy!" And your also right about Kiss My Deadly. It was really strange and it was my least favorite as well!

ahmfarah said...

andy i think what u wrote made lots of sense to me i relly liked mometo and how it's played backwardand all that